BIS Prelisting Inspection is a powerful tool that can help you sell your property in a shorter period with fewer challenges and for more money.
A Prelisting inspection will reduce the risk of a deal falling through or renegotiation at the eleventh hour. The buyer’s inspector has discovered a major issue(s) that no one was aware of. The inspector may scare the purchaser away by making a minor issue seem like a big problem.
Prelisting inspection will assist a seller in understanding the repairs or maintenance that should be done, prior to the home being on the market.
Seller will have gained a great deal of confident in understanding how buyers and their inspectors will view their home.
Pre Purchase Inspection provides you with important information on the current condition/performance of the building. Not knowing the true condition of your potential purchase could cost you a lot of money on major repairs or replacement of expensive systems.
BIS Inspection will assist you in understanding:
- Safety issues
- Determine what may need to be repaired
- Potentially will need to be replaced
- Structural performance
- Quality of construction
- Perimeter drainage
- Basements and crawlspaces
For townhouses or condos, we do more then just the unit, we also include the following:
- Review strata minutes to indentify potential building performance issues
- Visual overview of the building envelope and roof
- Has the building been rain screened
- Review any engineer reports that maybe be available
- Performance of the garage, (i.e.) water seepage
- Test common mechanical systems like hot water and heating
Book your Pre Purchase Inspection today call our office at 604.983.2347
Seven days a week 8:00AM to 8:00PM